The Business of Treasury: Corporate Perspective
|Course Name||The Business of Treasury: Corporate Perspective|
To inquire more about our courses, you may call our Program Sales Officers at 830.20.50 or email us at email@example.com.
This three-day course provides a fundamental understanding of the business of treasury in the corporate setting. It is specifically designed for upper to middle level officers directly responsible for the supervision of the Treasury activities, from funds sourcing and management, to risk trading and risk mitigation naming others. Functional responsibilities and procedures are learned through lectures, discussions, and exercises.
After the course, you will:
1. Gain comprehensive understanding of the latest strategies, techniques and tools for an efficient treasury function;
2. Be able to examine in detail the complexities of all treasury management issues while expanding the essential concepts and the inherent risks;
3. Learn to analyze the intricacies of the modern financial markets, enabling organizations to maintain control over increasingly complex interest rate and currency exposures;
4. Discover the latest strategies for measuring and managing risks, while effectively controlling funds held by your organizations;
5. Understand how macroeconomic policies affect key variables like interest rates and exchange rates and assess current and future outlook in respect of these, locally and globally;
6. Be able to grasp basic concepts of treasury products that are available to the organization to manage the cash flow, their investments, their balance sheet; and
7. Gain insight and appreciation of the crucial role treasury operations play as support function.
|Who should attend||
This module is designed for middle management level to senior executive, who is active in or in charge of treasury activities such as: chief financial officers, finance, treasurers, corporate treasury managers.
I. Understanding the business of treasury
|Ms. Carmela Aquino-Pama||
is the Integration Project Manager of the Philippine National Bank (PNB) and Allied Banks.
|Mr. John Philip Te||
is a Vice President of a global commercial bank, handling derivatives structuring and solution. He is also the Executive Director of the Risk Core Solutions Group.