Driving Team Performance Through Coaching
|Course Name||Driving Team Performance Through Coaching|
To inquire more about our courses, you may call our Program Sales Officers at 830.20.50 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizations today stress the need for team building to achieve targets better and improve working relationships amongst its employees. While recognizing the importance of teams in the workplace, it is equally important to pay attention to the skills you need in driving your team effectively.
Whether you are an involved team leader or someone organizationally related, but external to the team, you must recognize that cohesive and effective teams need to be guided and coached. Both individual and group personalities come into play while achieving set objectives of the organization.
Driving Team Performance Through Coaching aims to transform you, as leaders and managers handling different teams, into dynamic coaches. You will become aware of your team’s sensitivities and be capable of aligning these with organizational directions in achieving key result areas and goals.
After the course, you will:
1. Learn the skills set needed in order to effectively coach your teams;
2. Be able to evaluate personal dynamics towards becoming a coach and identify personal action plans in order to coach effectively;
3. Learn to assimilate the different kinds of teams and issues needed to be addressed in order to achieve and surpass expected output;
4. Gain skills on how to develop the team members by knowing their personal traits and characteristics through various personality evaluation tools;
5. Be able to motivate the team while being guided by the team's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats; and
6. Understand how to engender and evaluate immediate coaching plans for the future.
|Who should attend||
Individual team members, entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders tasked with overseeing a team.
I. Coaching paradigm
II. Coaching and your organization
III. Effective coaching
IV. Knowing the coach in you
V. I am a coach!
VI. Effective coaching techniques
VII. Handling difficult employees
VIII. My resolves as a coach
|Mr. Dennis Ryan V. Cruz||
is the Managing Director of a holding company engaged in multiple industries.