The Diploma in Applied Project Management is the only one of its kind where established best standards in global Project Management practices are merged with applied techniques and knowledge gained across many business sectors and industries. It is delivered by one of the most reputable and experienced project delivery executives in the country who willingly shares his learnings in the industry. It may be waterfall methodology, but it builds the foundations of project management knowledge and onwards to program management and portfolio management. You will learn to build not only your individual capabilities but will show you the path in building a project management organization.
Anyone who would like to advance their organization’s project execution
Disclaimer: Ateneo CCE is not a PMI ATP (Authorized Training Provider). PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute. However, professional development units (PDUs) will still be accepted from outside the Authorized Training Partner program. This means chapters, companies, or training providers who provide professional development opportunities – ATP or not – can provide PDU opportunities.
PDUs may be self reported by individuals who will be able to complete their courses with us through the following the steps below:
- Log into the CCRS https://ccrs.pmi.org
- Click on the Report PDUs tab on the left side of the page
- Click “Course or Training”
- Manually type in the required information (provider name, activity name, dates, and number of PDUs). Please do not select any course or provider from the dropdown menu
- Once you have entered this information, please agree that the claim is accurate and click the submit button