This program is a key initiative of the Exchange that provides comprehensive capital market education for professionals. It involves a 123-hour continuing education on financial and securities market theories, valuation techniques and analysis, investment portfolio management, ethics, securities regulations, market dynamics, and real world applications of finance principles.
- The Program is facilitated by carefully selected market practitioners and academicians who have extensive knowledge in finance particularly the capital markets.
- Synchronous and asynchronous online lecture discussions, exercises, group assignments, and examinations are conducted to ensure that the participants have a clear grasp and appreciation of the Program content. Hands-on trainings using different financial information software are also conducted to complement online discussions.
- The PSE and Ateneo will issue a certification and confer the title “Certified Securities Specialist” or “CSS” to all the graduates of the Program. The CSS is a title being honored and recognized as added credential by the PSE and other participants in the industry.
This program is designed for:
- Investors who already understand the fundamentals of investing and would like to manage their own portfolio.
- Market participants or industry practitioners who want to enhance their investment, trading, and analytical skills.
- Individuals who are interested to learn about the equities market as well as those who are considering a career in the finance and capital markets industry.