15th Executive Development Program on Supply Chain Management
April 07, 2021 - September 11, 2021
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
1:00 pm – 5:00pm
Synchronous Schedule sessions via Zoom
Asynchronous sessions via access to the AteneoBlueCloud (Canvas LMS)
Early Eagle Rate:
March 24, 2021
In partnership with the Philippine Institute for Supply Management (PISM)
This program is targeted to top corporate executives and professionals who are committed to excellence in developing and managing successful and world-class supply chain strategies and operations in this increasing global and competitive environment.
The program consists of five modules that aim to enhance executive skills and equip participants with the latest strategies and methodologies in supply chain management to reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction and better utilize assets.
You may earn 160 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) for CPM/CPSM re-certification in completing this program.
After the course, you will:
1. Demonstrate knowhow of Supply Chain Management concepts that positively impacts the business;
2. Develop new strategic approaches and techniques to manage supply chain challenges and risks;
3. Create customer centered service relationships, strategies in demand, inventory, and supply management that improves the company’s supply position and profitability;
4. Apply strategic sourcing effectively in the global supply environment and be aware of the implications and imperatives of the global environment;
5. Apply and integrate new Core Management skills in People Management, Finance and Leadership as it may apply in the practice of Supply Chain Management;
6. Develop strategies in Transportation and Distribution management that improves the organization’s operating profit. Identify and apply key performance measures that contribute to an effective Logistics Operation; and
7. Develop new skills for seizing opportunities and applying appropriate solutions to business problems.
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Introduction and overview
- Emergence of supply chain management and supply chain strategies
- Market driven and customer focused supply chain strategies
- Supply chain profitability, quality and world-class organizations
- Supply chain optimization, cost, value, and measurement
- Use of technology in managing the supply chai
- Demand and Supply Management
- Demand management, sources of demand, planning process checklist and link to the integrated business planning process
- Creating the demand plan, establishing the baselines, assumptions management and the risks and opportunities
- Balancing supply and demand, managing inventory
- Conducting the demand planning meeting
- Collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment
- Performance, best practices and strategies
- Core Management Skills
- The art of directing people
- Strategic human resources
- Mastering the dynamics of finance: liquidity, profitability, and value
- The discipline of execution
- Strategic Purchasing
- Strategic sourcing
- Global procurement strategies
- Supplier relationship management
- e-Business and supply chain management
- Customer Service and Logistics Operation
- Customer service function in the supply chain
- Warehouse and distribution management strategies
- Distribution network design
- Transport issues and strategies
- Transport and distribution technologies
Mr. Antonio Kent M. Valderrama started his professional career in the practice of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in 1984.
He is currently involved with the following companies and organizations; Vice Chairman of Bizsolv Asia, Board of Director of Bilistics Inc., Management Consultant of Macrolite and the iSteel Corporations. He is the Program Director, Supply Chain Management of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business’ Center for Continuing Education and conducts regular courses in Supply Chain Management also at the Continuing Education programs of De La Salle’s College of St. Benilde and San Beda College Alabang.
He is a Board of Trustee of the Society of Fellows for Supply Management Foundation (SOFSM), the foundation arm of the Philippine Institute for Supply Management (PISM).
In the past, he has held various Corporate positions in the following companies. He was the Logistics Director of Jollibee Foods Corporation, Vice President, Warehouse and Distribution Division of GeoLogistics Corporation, currently Agility Logistics, Director for Operations and Logistics of Shaklee Philippines and Logistics Manager of San Miguel Corporation’s Metal Packaging Business.
He is an Industrial Management Engineering, minor in Mechanical Engineering graduate of the De La Salle University. He took his Management Development Program at the Asian Institute of Management. He is a Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M) from the Institute for Supply Management and a Diplomate in Supply Management from the PISM. He is also the Philippine Country representative to the Supply Chain Asia organization based in Singapore.
"The module is really helpful which will create an immediate impact to our company's bottom line."
- Rommel H. Dela Cruz Supply Chain Manager, Green Cross Incorporated
"Very well explained and applicable to our company."
- Carmita Nocom Distribution Manager, Sanofi-Aventis, Philippines
"Very useful to my current job!"
- Rommel dela Cruz Supply Chain Manager, GCI
"Mr. Aguila made learning enjoyable and fun!"
- Cherry Lee Department Merchandising Manager, Isetann Department Store