15th Executive Development Program on Supply Chain Management
April 07, 2021 - September 11, 2021
In partnership with the Philippine Institute for Supply Management (PISM)
This program is targeted to top corporate executives and professionals who are committed to excellence in developing and managing successful and world-class supply chain strategies and operations in this increasing global and competitive environment.
The program consists of five modules that aim to enhance executive skills and equip participants with the latest strategies and methodologies in supply chain management to reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction and better utilize assets.
You may earn 160 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) for CPM/CPSM re-certification in completing this program.
After the course, you will:
- Understand the value of managing the supply chain of a business enterprise by learning new strategic approaches and techniques in meeting all supply chain challenges of managing risk through achieving global optimization
- Define and understand the importance of customer relationships, strategies in demand, inventory and supply management;
- Recognize purchasing’s role in global supply management and be aware of the implications and imperative of the global environment;
- Learn new concepts and practices in strategic sourcing and e-business;
- Understand the strategic importance of the distribution and transport management function and how it affects the organization’s operating profit. Identify strategies and key performance measures that contribute to an effective distribution system; and
- Develop skills for seizing opportunities and applying appropriate solutions to problems.
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Introduction and Overview
- Emergence of Supply Chain Management and Supply Chain Strategies
- Supply Chain Profitability, Quality and World-class Organizations
- Supply Chain Optimization, Cost, Value and Measurement
- Demand and Supply Management
- Market-driven and Customer-focused Supply Chain Strategies
- Order Fulfillment Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Efficient Consumer Response
- Inventory Management Strategies
- Core Management Skills
- The Art of Directing People
- Strategic Human Resources
- Mastering the Dynamics of Finance: Liquidity, Profitability and Value
- The Discipline of Execution
- Strategic Purchasing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Global Procurement Strategies
- Supplier Relationship Management
- e-Business and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Service and Logistics Operation
- Customer Service Function in the Supply Chain
- Warehouse and Distribution Management Strategies
- Distribution Network Design
- Transport Issues and Strategies
Mr. Antonio Kent M. Valderrama
has been in the Supply Chain Management since 1984. He is one of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation of the Society of Fellows in Supply Management (SOFSM).He is currently the Chairman of Bizsolv Asia, Management Consultant for Macrolite and iSteel Corporations.
Prior to this, he held various posts, such as: Logistics Director of Jollibee Foods Corporation; Vice President for Warehouse and Distribution Division of GeoLogistics, Inc., now known as Agility Logistics; Director for Operations and Logistics of Shaklee Philippines; and Logistics Manager of San Miguel Corporation’s Metal Packaging Business.
Mr. Valderrama has a degree in Industrial Management Engineering, minor in Mechanical Engineering. He is a Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) from the Institute for Supply Management and a Diplomate in Supply Management from the PISM. He is the Philippine country representative to the Supply Chain Asia organization based in Singapore.
"The module is really helpful which will create an immediate impact to our company's bottom line."
- Rommel H. Dela Cruz Supply Chain Manager, Green Cross Incorporated
"Very well explained and applicable to our company."
- Carmita Nocom Distribution Manager, Sanofi-Aventis, Philippines
"Very useful to my current job!"
- Rommel dela Cruz Supply Chain Manager, GCI
"Mr. Aguila made learning enjoyable and fun!"
- Cherry Lee Department Merchandising Manager, Isetann Department Store