Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
Digital technologies have changed the way we work, live and communicate. We know this huge shift can pose challenges for your current role. We understand that advancing and progressing your future career is important to you.
That’s why we have designed a professional certification that can make a difference in your life. Industry aligned, it can help you stand out from the crowd and highlight your capabilities. It can boost your credibility. It can transform you into a specialist in your feld.
With over 20,000 certifed professionals and 27,000 alumni members across 100 countries, the Digital Marketing Institute sets the global standard in digital marketing and selling. We provide a certifcation that is designed by experts, to
Become a leader in your industry by becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Your digital future awaits.
Try our Free Digital Diagnostic Tool Test (Quick Diagnostic Test - 12 Items)
Who should attend
The Certified Digital Marketing Professional program is aimed at:
• Traditional Marketers and Marketing Executives
• Marketing Managers and Senior Management
• IT Managers
• Small Business Owners
• Career Changers
• Those responsible for developing or implementing a digital marketing strategy for their organization
• Anyone in marketing or business who wishes to demonstrate proficiency in digital marketing
By earning this certification, you will be able to:
• Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques;
• Drive qualifed trafc to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising;
• Execute digital display campaigns;
• Capture, segment and manage subscribers to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign;
• Use suitable social media channels to grow and engage an audience;
• Measure and optimize social media campaigns;
• Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages;
• Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity; and
• Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business.
Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will ensure you are equipped with the tools and skills needed
to create a cohesive, effective digital marketing strategy.
There are ten modules in this program that provide in-depth coverage of all of the key disciplines required for best practice digital marketing, which include:
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Content Marketing
3. Social Media Marketing
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
5. Paid Search (PPC) Using Google Ads
6. Display and Video Advertising
7. Email Marketing
8. Website Optimization
9. Analytics Using Google Analytics
10. Digital Marketing Strategy
Mr. Albert Aragon
has 30 years combined experience in training, marketing, sales, customer service, brand activation, video production and events management. Currently, he is the General Manager of Chain Reaction where he conceptualized and produced trade marketing and consumer brand activation projects for companies such as: Smart Communications, Phoenix Petroleum, Chow King, Pilipinas Shell and Knorr. He also worked with Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) OFW Marketing Group to design learning programs based on OFW consumer research findings.
He has also been a member of the Advertising Suppliers Association of the Philippines (ASAP), Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and Customer Experience Professionals Organization.
Mr. Aragon earned his Bachelors degree in Communications from the University of the Philippines.