Creative Mindset and Innovation Process for Leaders
To inquire more about our courses, you may call our Program Sales Officers at 830.20.50 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Eagle Rate:
Creative Mindset and Innovation Process for Leaders is a two-day workshop where you will learn the process applied by the world's greatest and innovative companies and brands. You will also discover and imbibe the principles and practices of creativity.
In this course, you will not only develop new strategies and programs, but more importantly, a new way of thinking.
Who should attend
- Strategists, executives and entrepreneurs
- Brand managers and marketing executives
- Functional managers and supervisors
- Creative practitioners and social entrepreneurs
After the course, you will:
- Generate actionable business opportunities (i.e. new products/services, marketing strategies);
- Develop the knowledge, attitude, and skills to create new business objectives and insights in order to formulate ideas and solutions; and
- Appreciate the processes of successful innovators, creative practitioners, and entrepreneurs.
- Introduction to innovation and creativity
- The innovation & entrepreneurial process and the creative mindset
- Creativity exercises
- Identifying innovation objectives
- Generating innovative ideas
- Incubating ideas and moving to implementation
- The habits of creatives and innovators
Mr. Aaron A. Palileo
is the author of the book “Connect / Disconnect: How to be a Creative and Innovative Opportunity Seeker.” He is co-founder of Bootleg Innovation Design, a consumer insighting and creative strategizing consulting firm. He interviews creative practitioners and does extensive research on whole brain management, creativity, and innovation.
He is also an Associate Guru at the ACE Center for Entrepreneurship; and Faculty at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business and Ateneo De Manila University’s John Gokongwei School of Management. As a management educator and consultant, he has worked with various service-oriented entities, non-profit organizations, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs), business-to-business (B2Bs), small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), publicly traded firms, and local & multinational entities.
Further, he is an experienced marketer and has managed various products, such as: Clipper Super Lighters, Bic Lighters, Chupa Chups Lollipops, Smint Mint, and Gingerbon Candy. He is also a photographer and has exhibited his works in some of the country’s top art galleries.
Mr. Palileo acquired his Bachelors degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, minor in Business and Communications from the Ateneo de Manila University. He took a Masters degree in Business Management from the Asian Institute of Management, with a double major in Marketing and Entrepreneurship.