February 13, 2021 - February 22, 2021
February 13 & 20, 2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
February 15, 17, 18 & 22, 2021
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Synchronous sessions via Zoom
Asynchronous sessions via access to the AteneoBlueCloud (Canvas LMS)
Early Eagle Rate:
February 01, 2021
The course is a practical approach to digital marketing. The course combines a strategic view of digital marketing in the context of the overall marketing strategy of a business, with a tactical assessment of essential digital tools and platforms available today. This course is not an instructional workshop on how to set up and manage Websites or social media accounts. Rather, it aims to help students integrate the various digital tools and technology in Marketing Management.
Who should attend
Brand Manager, Marketing Managers, Marketing Practitioners, Business Owners or anyone who wants to gain knowledge about Digital Marketing and how it can help a business achieve its goals.
Upon completion of this course, learners are expected to:
- Evaluate and analyze essential digital marketing platforms like the Website, Social Media, Search and Display, Mobile, Email, and how they fit (or not) into the overall marketing strategy of a business;
- Learn to integrate digital technology into the overall marketing strategy of a business;
- Formulate a content strategy that will support marketing objectives;
- Effectively protect and enhance the online reputation of a business;
- Develop a Digital Marketing Plan that will help a brand achieve its desired objectives; and
- Analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns to measure their effectiveness
I. Introduction to Digital Marketing
II. Digital Trends
III. Content Marketing
IV. Mobile Marketing
V. Online Crisis
VI. Overview of E-Commerce
Ms. Anna Dy is the Country Head for Twitter under MediaDonuts – the exclusive partner of Twitter in the Philippines. Aside from her experience in banking and the UN, Ms. Dy pursues passion projects in e-commerce, digital publishing, as well as business consulting.
She has an undergraduate degree in Business Management from the Ateneo de Manila University. She completed her MBA from the University of Illinois at Chicago with concentrations in Marketing, International Business, and Organization Development. During her graduate studies, she worked part-time helping small businesses in the Chicago area build their business plans. In 2009, she joined Summit Digital where she launched several websites and led the company to become one of the leading digital publishers in the country. She was the General Manager of Summit Connect, a digital marketing agency working with a variety of brands to help them maximize the digital medium in order to reach their business goals.