How May I Help You? Customer Service 101 for Frontliners
November 16, 2020 - November 17, 2020
Monday - Tuesday
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Early Eagle Rate:
November 02, 2020
One common factor shared by all organizations – regardless of industry, size, and location – is the critical need to be customer-focused and to provide exceptional customer service.
This online program introduces service representatives/frontliners to the fundamental principles and techniques required for excellent customer service delivery. As the first line of contact with customers, service representatives have a unique and challenging opportunity to influence customer perception and loyalty. In today's competitive market, excellent customer service is critical to continued success for any service organization.
In this course, you will learn and practice essential skills through exercises and group activities to ensure skill transfer to the job and return on training investment for the organization.
Who should attend
Sales and Marketing, and Customer Service frontline personnel and supervisors of all industries
After the course, you will:
- Understand the vital importance of the customer to the organization;
- Understand your role in achieving service excellence;
- Commit to develop a Customer First mindset and customer-focused behaviors;
- Identify different customer types and interact appropriately with them;
- Gain confidence in dealing with challenging customers; and
- Recognize the importance of proactively seeking out service opportunities.
- Service excellence
- A customer service mindset
- Meet the customer
- Internal and external customer service
- Types of customers
- Customer expectations
- Interacting with the customer
- Dealing with challenges: Service recovery
- Telephone and email interaction
- Personal effectiveness and professionalism
Ms. Anamaria M. Mercado is the Program Director of Six Sigma Certification Programs at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business - Center for Continuing Education. She is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB), receiving her certification after a five-week training session in the United States and a two-year full-time assignment as a Process Improvement Deployment Manager. Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology using process and statistical analysis. As a Six Sigma MBB, she helped launch the process improvement initiative in her former company and managed multiple projects across the organization, improving process performance and customer satisfaction while delivering financial benefits.
She worked with a number of companies from various industries providing process improvement consulting services in training and coaching. She also has professional experience in sales and marketing management, as well as in training and development.
Ms. Mercado holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics and postgraduate units in Professional Education from the University of the Philippines. She also has a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.