The Philippine Stock Exchange-Ateneo CCE Certified Securities Specialist Course (PSE Securities Course or the Program) is a key initiative of the Exchange, in partnership with the Ateneo CCE, to provide continuing education for market participants. It is a 124-hour program that puts emphasis on financial market theories, valuation techniques and analysis, investment portfolio management, ethics, regulations, and market dynamics.
- The PSE Securities Course is a certification program.
- The program is module-based comprised of 14 subject areas focused on the equities market and capital market industry.
- The course shall be handled by the PSE's pool of lecturers who are market practitioners with ample experience in the capital market industry.
- Each module covers an intensive learning process to ensure understanding and appreciation of the subject. This includes theory discussions, concept application to actual settings, and group dynamics.
Who should attend
This Program is designed for:
- The investor who already understand basic stock investing and would like to manage his/her own portfolio.
- Trading participants or market/industry practitioners who want to enhance investment, trading, and analytical skills.
- Individuals interested to learn about the capital markets, particularly, the equities market or considering a career in finance or the capital markets industry.