August 29, 2019 - August 31, 2019
Thursday - Saturday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Sales management requires a lot of patience, energy, and strong skills set that involves day to day decision-making, planning, organizing, controlling, and leadership. There is a high demand for well-rounded sales managers, who possess both business acumen and inspirational people management skills.
Sales Management is designed to provide you with an insight on the characteristics, skills, and tools that a sales manager must possess to effectively manage both business and people. The course will also help assess your creative thinking and decision-making skills, while giving tips on how to improve the way you exercise these skills. Other topics to be discussed in this course include: planning, strategizing topics, and people management.
Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, and junior executives with at least one year experience.
After the course, you will:
- Gain a basic understanding of sales leadership and its relation to management;
- Internalize the 7 characteristics of highly successful Sales managers;
- Recognize the need for Creative thinking in sales and how to stimulate it by using various tools;
- Be able to examine the different sales leadership styles, models, and when to apply them;
- Be able to differentiate group vs individual decision-making and their nuances; and
- Get a good grasp of the fundamentals in developing the necessary plans, tools, and measures to ensure achievement of sales key deliverables.
- Role of supervisors and managers: Plan, Lead, Organize, Control (PLOC)
- 7 Characteristics of highly successful sales leaders
- Situational leadership in sales management
- Training the sales leader: Explain, Demo, Apply, Critique (EDAC)
- Creative thinking module
- Stimulating creative thinking
- 4Ps of creativity
- Different types of thinkers
- Managing different types of thinkers
- The 6 thinking hats
- Sales decision-making principles
- Sales leadership - What it is?
- Group decision making (types, assets,and liabilities)
- Evolution of a group: Life cycle and facilitation
- Organizational learning
- Leadership style concepts and models
- Sales strategy: Development and deployment system
Mr. Rogerick P. Fermin
has a successful general management experience across several industries, with solid track record of growing revenues and profitability of businesses in start-up and expansion mode. Currently, he is the Senior Vice President for Business Development and Central Sales at Metropac Movers, Inc.
Prior to this, he was the General Manager of Concept Foods Marketing Corp and Sales Director of Turris Phils Inc. and Leysam Commercial, Inc; Business Development Management and Consultant of Starigrad Inc.; President and Head of the Office of the Chairman of My Solid Technologies and Devices Corp.; President of My|Phone; Country General Manager for Brightstar Logistics Philippines Pte., Ltd.; and Department Manager of the Food Products Division at Diethelm Keller Siber-Hegner (Thailand) Consumer Goods;
Mr. Fermin has a Bachelors degree in Economics from the Ateneo de Manila University.
Mr. Ronald Zialcita
has an extensive experience in sales and distribution in the consumer goods industry. His core competencies are in general sales management, sales training and development, and operations management of distributors. He is a consultant in sales training and development with companies in the home and personal care, automotive consumables, adhesives, agri-feeds, and apparel industries.
His career includes being assigned as Sales Training Manager in Indonesia and Thailand. He also worked for different organizations, such as: Universal Robina Corporation, Sampoerna International, Sara Lee Philippines, Wella Philippines, and Unisell Corporation.
Mr. Zialcita earned his Bachelors degree in Business Administration from Adamson University.