Sales Management (Clark Campus)
November 12, 2019 - November 13, 2019
Tuesday - Wednesday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Ateneo Graduate School of Business - Clark Campus
Bertaphil, Ground Floor Unit 5 Clark Center 09, Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Early Eagle Rate:
October 29, 2019
Sales management requires a lot of patience, energy, and strong skills set that involves day to day decision-making, planning, organizing, controlling, and leadership. There is a high demand for well-rounded sales managers, who possess both business acumen and inspirational people management skills.
Sales Management is designed to provide you with an insight on the characteristics, skills, and tools that a sales manager must possess to effectively manage both business and people. The course will also help assess your creative thinking and decision-making skills, while giving tips on how to improve the way you exercise these skills. Other topics to be discussed in this course include: planning, strategizing topics, and people management.
Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, and junior executives with at least one year experience.
After the course, you will:
- Gain a basic understanding of sales leadership and its relation to management;
- Internalize the 7 characteristics of highly successful Sales managers;
- Recognize the need for Creative thinking in sales and how to stimulate it by using various tools;
- Be able to examine the different sales leadership styles, models, and when to apply them;
- Be able to differentiate group vs individual decision-making and their nuances; and
- Get a good grasp of the fundamentals in developing the necessary plans, tools, and measures to ensure achievement of sales key deliverables.
- Role of supervisors and managers: Plan, Lead, Organize, Control (PLOC)
- 7 Characteristics of highly successful sales leaders
- Situational leadership in sales management
- Training the sales leader: Explain, Demo, Apply, Critique (EDAC)
- Creative thinking module
- Stimulating creative thinking
- 4Ps of creativity
- Different types of thinkers
- Managing different types of thinkers
- The 6 thinking hats
- Sales decision-making principles
- Sales leadership - What it is?
- Group decision making (types, assets, and liabilities)
- Evolution of a group: Life cycle and facilitation
- Organizational learning
- Leadership style concepts and models
- Sales strategy: Development and deployment system
Mr. Rogerick P. Fermin
has a successful general management experience across several industries, with solid track record of growing revenues and profitability of businesses in start-up and expansion mode. Currently, he is the Senior Vice President for Business Development and Central Sales at Metropac Movers, Inc.
Prior to this, he was the General Manager of Concept Foods Marketing Corp and Sales Director of Turris Phils Inc. and Leysam Commercial, Inc; Business Development Management and Consultant of Starigrad Inc.; President and Head of the Office of the Chairman of My Solid Technologies and Devices Corp.; President of My|Phone; Country General Manager for Brightstar Logistics Philippines Pte., Ltd.; and Department Manager of the Food Products Division at Diethelm Keller Siber-Hegner (Thailand) Consumer Goods;
Mr. Fermin has a Bachelors degree in Economics from the Ateneo de Manila University.
Mr. Ronald Zialcita
has extensive experience in sales and distribution in the consumer goods industry, and the highlights of which have been on 1) general sales management, 2) sales training and development, and 3) operations management of distributors.
His sales career had been with Procter & Gamble, starting as an ex-truck salesman, and from there he had increasing responsibilities in field sales management covering major wholesalers and the modern trade (key accounts). He further moved on to becoming Sales Training Manager for Philippines/Indonesia, and eventually Thailand.
He progressed through heading the sales organizations of Universal Robina Corporation, Sampoerna International, Sara Lee Philippines, Wella Philippines, and Unisell Corporation.
He has been doing consulting work on sales training and development with companies in the home/personal care, automotive consumables, industrial adhesives, agri-feeds, telco, industrial equipment parts, and apparel industries.
He has a Business Administration degree from Adamson University.