Sell to Excel
October 15, 2019 - October 16, 2019
Tuesday - Wednesday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
October 01, 2019
Sell to Excel is the second part of Transformational Sales Leadership Program. This is the HOW of Transformational Sales Leadership. This is a two-day learning workshop that will discuss the two “killer instict mindsets” of excellence and service while learning the fundamental skills to excel in sales with focus on planning and presentation.
Who should attend
The course is designed for:
- Potential Sales Professionals
- Seasoned Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Business Owners
After the course, you will be able to:
- Unlock the true meaning of sales excellence;
- Learn the importance of service satisfaction in sales;
- Become champion sales planners;
- Master the science and art of presentation; and
- Gain new insights to winning clients.
- From excuses to excellence
- Results = passion mastery
- Competence = results
- Conceptual skills = creative thinking techniques
- Human skills = communicating effectively
- Technical skills = sales management
- Service that satisfies
- An introduction to customer centricity
- Customer service that sells
- Three keys to winning customers
- Planning workshop
- Getting into the game plan
- Pre-during-post planning strategies
- Becoming a presentation genius
- 3 As of power presentation
Mr. Jonathan Petalver
is the CEO and President of the Petalver Management Consultancy Services. He designs, conceptualizes, and conducts sales training and marketing programs to Top 1000 Philippine Companies as well as Multinational Corporations in the field of retail sales, hotels, and fast food chains, leisure, pharmaceutical, information technology, telecomminication, real estate, direct selling, and multi-level marketing companies. He is also the Program Director of Transformational Sales Leadership Programs of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business - Continuing Center for Education (AGSB - CCE).
He conducted trainings and workshops for various disciplines, such as: leadership, sales and marketing, customer service and personality development, effective business communication, team building, and motivational.
Mr. Petalver earned his Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management from the Centro Escolar University, and completing his Masters degree in Business Administration – Regis Program from the AGSB. He founded The Sales Champ Academy and The Sales Champ Club. He is the author of the Transformational Sales Leadership book See Saw Sell: Killer-Instinct Mindset to Sell More and Win More.