September 16, 2019 - September 17, 2019
Monday - Tuesday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
September 02, 2019
Sell to Win is the first part of Transformational Sales Leadership Program. This is the WHAT of Transformational Sales Leadership. This is a two day learning workshop that will discuss “killer instinct mindsets” of becoming a Sales Champ.
The session will discuss two foundational mindset about selling. You will discover both the Science and Art of Sales that will guide you in selling more and winning more and eventually mastering it. You will be more confident and trustworthy and will have the competence, creativity, and become effective business communicators.
Who should attend
The course is designed for:
- Current Sales Professionals
- Potential Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Business Owners
After the course, you will be able to:
- Learn the importance and significance of having a killer instinct sales mindset;
- Become Sales Champions knowing both the science and art of selling;
- Gain a very powerful understanding that in sales you need to build confidence and influence the mindsets of your customer;
- Master the Sales Champ Iceberg framework; and
- Learn confidence building mindsets by being competent, creative, and effective communicators.
- The sales champ iceberg framework
- The killers instinct sales mindset
- Becoming a sales champ
- The sales champ pyramid
Mr. Jonathan Petalver
is the CEO and President of the Petalver Management Consultancy Services. He designs, conceptualizes, and conducts sales training and marketing programs to Top 1000 Philippine Companies as well as Multinational Corporations in the field of retail sales, hotels, and fast food chains, leisure, pharmaceutical, information technology, telecomminication, real estate, direct selling, and multi-level marketing companies. He is also the Program Director of Transformational Sales Leadership Programs of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business - Continuing Center for Education (AGSB - CCE).
He conducted trainings and workshops for various disciplines, such as: leadership, sales and marketing, customer service and personality development, effective business communication, team building, and motivational.
Mr. Petalver earned his Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management from the Centro Escolar University, and completing his Masters degree in Business Administration – Regis Program from the AGSB. He founded The Sales Champ Academy and The Sales Champ Club. He is the author of the Transformational Sales Leadership book See Saw Sell: Killer-Instinct Mindset to Sell More and Win More.