The Strengths Advantage: Discover Your Greatest Talents
Early Eagle Rate:
Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best, everyday? Based on a 40-year study of what makes people succeed, Don Clifton created the Clifton Strengthsfinder to discover a person's strengths. This strengths-based approach to effectiveness is at the heart of what powers successful individuals, teams, and organizations.
People who know and use their strengths are 6 times as likely to be engaged at work, 7.8% more productive in their role, 3 times as likely to have an excellent quality of life, and 6 times as likely to do what they do best, every single day. Using the Clifton Strengthsfinder, this program will help you discover your greatest talents, deepen your understanding of them, identify meaningful areas of development, and focus on important actions for success. It will also show you how to develop engagement, increase team and organizational performance and synergy.
Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best, everyday? The Strengths Advantage will show you how.
Who should attend
For career men and women, professionals, people in management & leadership engaged in continuous improvement
After the course, you will have gained an enhanced understanding of :
- Your talents and strengths;
- Your unique quality of leadership;
- Approaches to develop engagement and purpose; and
- Improved organizational performance.
- Overview of the Strengths Theory
- Basic understanding of themes
- Defining signature themes
- Verifying and exploring signature themes
- Clues to talent
- Analyzing behavior
- Affirming talents
- Integrating multiple themes
- Putting strengths in a context
- What we do best vs. What we want most
- Name it, Aim it, Claim it
- Using Strengths innovatively
- Leading using strengths
- Strengths Grid: the base for team conversations
- Building complementary partnerships
- Promoting strength development
Mr. Fredric Lipio
is a Gallup- Certified Strengths and Certified Transformative Coach, Consultant, and Facilitator of Performance and Transformational Coaching for various clients.
Prior to this, he held other posts, such as: Program Officer at Landbank Countryside Development Foundation; Internal Audit Manager at Armel Plastic Co., Inc; and Training Consultant of Creative Human Resources at One Core, among others.
Mr. Lipio earned his Bachelor's degree in Management from the Ateneo de Manila University. He also completed Strategic Human Resource Management from the University of the Philippines-Institute for Small Scale Industries (UP-ISSI), Transformative Coaching from Coach Masters Academy, Accelerated Strengths Coaching Course, and High Performance Management from Gallup, Inc.