Under the supervision of the Program Sales Group Head, the Sales Officer is expected to meet assigned sales targets for both Public Offering (PO) and Institutional (customized) Programs (IP) through effective account management. He/she initiates sales campaign efforts to communicate CCE’s portfolio of programs. The Sales Officer maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through client relationship management. He/she is also expected to expand the customer base through various lead generation activities.
The position closely coordinates with members of the Program Sales Group, Marketing Services Group, Training Support Group, and Admin Services Group.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to compose letters and proposals to client firms or individuals
- Presentation/Platform skills also an advantage
- Self-confident and aggressive in soliciting accounts/individuals
- Must possess high negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to relate well with people from different levels and maintain relationship with clients
- Customer service-oriented
- Computer Literate (MS Office and internet applications)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent, Graduate units an advantage
- Preferably with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a related field