Blueprint for Success: Making Your Digital Marketing Plan
May 28, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
May 14, 2020
This one day course will give you a quick update on how digital is changing the business landscape. It will give you a quick upgrade and boost your digital marketing skill with a ready to use template that you can use to launch your very own digital marketing campaign. Furthermore, this course is designed to give a broad overview of digital marketing and how it has changed the way companies interact with its customer and consumers.
Who should attend
- Marketing officers and business owners.
- Professionals in a marketing or sales function and entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of how to develop and market products and services in a more accurate, insightful, creative and systematic manner;
- Middle management professionals preparing for general management positions
- Provide participants an in-depth overview of the digital marketing landscape
- Provide participants an appreciation of how digital is the new gamebreaker in today’s marketing game.
- Provide the participants a digital marketing template which they can use to successfully launch a digital campaign
- Introduction/Ice Breaker
- The Changing Marketing Landscape: How Digital is Changing the Marketing Game
- Before You Go: 5 Key Facts You Need in A Digital Marketing Plan
- The Digital Marketing Plan: Racing to The Top!
Mr. Albert Aragon
has 30 years combined experience in training, marketing, sales, customer service, brand activation, video production and events management. Currently, he is the General Manager of Chain Reaction where he conceptualized and produced trade marketing and consumer brand activation projects for companies such as: Smart Communications, Phoenix Petroleum, Chow King, Pilipinas Shell and Knorr. He also worked with Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) OFW Marketing Group to design learning programs based on OFW consumer research findings.
He has also been a member of the Advertising Suppliers Association of the Philippines (ASAP), Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and Customer Experience Professionals Organization.
Mr. Aragon earned his Bachelors degree in Communications from the University of the Philippines.