Connecting the Brand
February 22, 2024 - February 23, 2024
Schedule via Zoom:
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
February 08, 2024
From developing a solid communications strategy, to getting clarity on the brand story and harnessing the potential of partner agencies, this course will help marketers effectively communicate their brands to their target audiences.
Who should attend
- Brand owners, whether working within a corporate setting or managing their own businesses will benefit from this workshop
- Creatives and designers who would like to gain an appreciation of the client’s point of view in developing communication materials
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of Integrated Marketing Communications;
- Develop a communications strategy document;
- Develop a brand story to be implemented across channels; and
- Develop a creative brief and judge creative content.
Module 1: Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
Module 2: Developing Communications Strategy
Module 3: Telling The Story
Module 4: Choosing The Right Agency
Module 5: The Creative Brief
Module 6: The Creative Meeting
Ms. Gold Tantoco is the Founder of and Managing Consultant at Idea M Innovation, Design, and Marketing Consultancy as well as the President of Prism Gallery.
Ms. Tantoco has over 30 years of solid multi-brand and multi-country Marketing and General Management experience from various local and multinational companies such as Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, SC Johnson & Son, Inc., Jollibee Foods Corporation, Century Pacific Food, Inc., and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. Throughout her career, she received various marketing and innovation awards for outstanding advertising and public relations campaigns for the brands, she worked on.
She graduated from the University of the Philippines with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) and units towards a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Industrial Design degree. She also received a Master of Business Administration degree from the same university where she graduated Salutatorian of the class.