Creativity & Ideation
May 09, 2020 - May 16, 2020
May 9 & 16, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
April 27, 2020
Because whether you're making a product, running an organization, starting a movement or a revolution, you need to be great at idea generation.
This 2-day workshop features various idea generation techniques designed to help the participants efficiently generate groundbreaking ideas and concepts for their organizations and companies.
The workshop also introduces the participants to the core principles of The Creative Mindset, the philosophies and practices needed to truly become creative management practitioners.
Who should attend
- Executives – Marketing and brand managers, Functional Heads
- Entrepreneurs – Startups, SMEs, social entrepreneurs
- Creative Practitioners – Designers, artists, creatives
The participants will learn and practice a wide range of ideation tools and techniques that can be used for a variety of applications:
- Strategy development
- New product and service ideation
- Experience design
- Marketing & communications planning
- New business / startup idea
The workshop will cover a wide breath of topics related to ideation & creativity. The workshop experience will be dynamic, blending a variety of learning experiences – in-class workshops, case examples, videos, group and individual exercises.
At the end of the camp, the participants will:
- Adapt the mindset, philosophies and practices of creative people.
- Learn several techniques and tools to systematically generate ideas.
- Generate over 100 ideas for their organizations, businesses or enterprise.
- The Three Ps of Creativity: The Creative Product, The Creative Process & The Creative Person
- The Creative Person & Whole Brain Thinking
- Reframing: Generating Powerful Ideation Objectives
- Idea Generation Technique 1: Generating Ideas by Challenging Clichés
- Idea Generation Technique 2: 10 Ideation Triggers
- Idea Generation Technique 3: Metaphors, Analogies & Cross Pollination
Mr. Aaron Palileo is the co-founder of CIA Bootleg Manila, a consumer insighting and creative brand strategizing firm in Manila. He is also the ASEAN Director of Creative Intelligence Associates: The Brand Architect Group.
As a management consultant and educator, he has worked with international companies based in the Philippines like Accenture Philippines, FWD Insurance, Globe, Pepsi Philippines, Servier Pharmaceuticals, Unilab and Wyeth Nutrition. He has also consulted and trained many medium to large scale Philippine companies.
He has written and co-written books, articles and case studies on management creativity and innovation. He teaches in the Master in Entrepreneurship and Master in Social Entrepreneurship programs of Ateneo Graduate School of Business. He is also the Program Director for AGSB-CCE's Marketing and Branding Innovation Programs
He is an experienced marketer, having brand-managed Bic Lighters & Shavers, Chupa Chups Lollipops, Freixenet Wines, Gingerbon Candies, Haribo Gummies, Kodak Films, Pez Candy and other multinational brands from US, Europe & Asia.