Delivering Dynamic Presentations
September 19, 2019 - September 20, 2019
Thursday - Friday
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
April 22, 2019
Simple and to the point is always the best way to get your point across. - Guy Kawasaki
Knowing how to make an effective presentation is the key to getting your point across in any business situation. Delivering Dynamic Presentations shows you how to increase the value of your presentation, whether in informal staff meetings, marketing activities, or large conferences. It concentrates on preparing you to make an impressive presentation.
Delivering Dynamic Presentations uses an approach that makes learning both easy and enjoyable. It is a no-frills run-down on the best way to handle a speaking situation. It is a program of strategies that shows what to do, when to do it, how to do it.
Who should attend
The program is for people, who, under the heat of corporate demands, are expected to sound as good as they look when they present an idea.
After the course, you will have learned:
- How to prepare an interesting, thorough presentation;
- How to tell audience what they want to know; and
- How to sell them on yourself and your service or product.
- You as Communication Medium
- Personal presentation capability
- Attitudes and outlooks
- Self-confidence and credibility
- Assessing yourself as a presenter
- Preparing for Your Presentation
- What the audience expects from a presenter
- Take-charge body language
- Fixing speech mannerisms
- Organizing Your Presentation
- Using the introduction for maximum impact
- Sustaining interest and actively engaging the audience
- Leaving an impression through the conclusion
- Pacing the presentation
- Facilitating the question-and-answer session
- Putting it All Together
- Video recording of individual presentations
Ms. Ma. Socorro "Baby" P. Jamias
is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, a learning and development facilitator, and a capability-building consultant. She also has a Certificate in Organization Development from the Ateneo Human Resources Center. She works with the academe, government, various businesses, and other private organizations. Her expertise includes performance improvement, talent management, professional skills development, and leadership and management training.
Ms. Jamias was a faculty member of Far Eastern University, University of Sto. Tomas, Maryknoll (now Miriam) College, St. Joseph's College, and Ateneo de Manila.
She completed her Master of Arts degree in Linguistics at the Ateneo de Manila University. She likewise took graduate studies in Education, Drama, and Speech at the University of the Philippines, University of Sto. Tomas, and Ateneo de Manila University respectively.
Currently, she is Program Director of the Happiness at Work Series and the Communication Excellence Series of the Ateneo Center for Continuing Education.