Digital Guerilla: A Practical Business Framework on Digital Transformation for Filipino SMEs
Early Eagle Rate:
A learning series that will equip and enable you to transform the way you attract, delight and keep your best customers, in order to meet the demands of the new normal and beyond.
Who should attend
- Senior- and middle-managers of corporations in search for ideas and areas of opportunity to keep the business relevant in the digital age.
- Legacy and family business owners who seek to innovate and take the first step into digital transformation.
- Passionate employees of legacy companies who seek to take initiative and champion digital transformation in their companies.
- Small and local business owners who want to keep their business growing and thriving under the new normal
After the course, you will:
- Examine your marketing department's need and readiness for digital transformation;
- Envision the kind of transformation that you aim to achieve for your business within the specific area of attracting, keeping and growing your customer base;
- Identify areas and processes that can and should be streamlined, innovated and/or automated;
- Create an execution plan to fill the gap between your vision for the near future and your actual present; and
- Device a sustainability plan that will ensure the continuity of your sales and marketing transformation efforts.
A. Setting a common understanding: our core beliefs on real and lasting transformation
B. The "Human Plus" Innovation Model
C. A guided examination of your existing processes and workplace culture when it comes to dealing with customers
D. Identifying blockage and bottlenecks
E. Presentation of diagnostic template
F. Group work
A. Presentation of outputs
B. Case studies and real-life examples of mSMEs
C. Creation of digital transformation roadmap
A. Filling the gap between your current scenario and your transformation peg
B. Building your transformation arsenal with easily available tools and platforms for automating and digitizing
C. Group work
IV. Ensure Sustainability
A. How to communicate your digital transformation roadmap and execution plan
B. Designing a framework
C. Group work and Final Presentation
Ms. Gretchen Veran is a digital marketing and transformation advocate with a penchant for execution, a pursuit of growth, and a passion for educating and enabling mSMEs. Her areas of expertise include digital marketing strategy, product development, business process automation, customer experience mapping, creative direction, and online course creation and delivery - honed by her dedicated experience as a digital marketing consultant, trainer, and content manager for several brands and companies. She is a leader and entrepreneur who has been honed and humbled by more than 10 years of extensive business development and marketing experience across multiple industries. Ms. Veran is the founder of Get Smarter and Better, a digital space that educates people regarding productivity tools and the proper use of digital marketing platforms.
Ms. Veran obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Service from New Era University in 2010. She has been a Co-Facilitator of Digital Marketing Courses for the Ateneo Graduate School of Business, Center for Continuing Education since 2018.