Exceptional New Employee Experience Through Onboarding
April 24, 2019 - April 25, 2019
Wednesday - Thursday
8:30 am - 4:30
Early Eagle Rate:
April 10, 2019
Every employer would want to have engaged employees and the best time to start this is on their Day 0 with the organization. Employee onboarding is a process that will help new employees integrate into an organization. Done properly, it can strongly influence their longevity in the company and their willingness to put discretionary effort into their work.
This two-day program focuses on providing attendees with the knowledge and skill in creating an effective onboarding program for their organization.
At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Define new employee onboarding;
- Explain imperative of creating an effective onboarding process;
- Discuss three approaches in creating an effective onboarding process;
- Discuss the building blocks of effective onboarding process;
- Identify key considerations in implementing an effective onboarding process; and
- Create an onboarding plan.
- Structured learning experience
- Workshop objectives
- Definition of employee onboarding
- Module 1: Onboarding Basics employee experience
- A. Definition
- B. Importance
- Module 2: Approaches in Creating an Effective Onboarding Process (EOP)
- A. Brain Based Approach
- B. On-Boarding Building Block
- C. Personal-Identity Socialization Approach
- Module 3: Designing and Developing EOP onboarding process
- A. Assessing your Organization
- B. Creating Onboarding Process
- Module 4: Evaluating created EOP
- A. Evaluate against purpose
- B. Feedback
- Workshop recap and close
Ms. Ylyn Reyes
has more than 20 years of experience in the field of HR-OD. She has held both HR leadership and organization development expert role in various industries both in a local and regional capacity. She is currently an independent HR-OD consultant and designer/owner of the handpainted leather goods brand – Artisatch.
Prior to this, she held other posts such as: Human Resources Director at Novare Technologies, Region Talent Management Director at Transcom Worldwide, Organization Development Head at Unionbank of the Philippines, and HR Business Partner at Globe Telecom, to name a few.
Ms. Reyes obtained her Bachelor's degree from University of the Philippines Diliman and Master of Science in Organizational Development for Pepperdine University, California. She also finished a Certificate in Strategic Human Capital Management from Asian Institute of Management and a Certificate in Brain-Based Coaching from Neuroleadership Institute Singapore.