It's A Wrap! Designing Brand Communication That Works
September 16, 2019 - September 17, 2019
Monday - Tuesday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
The presence of multiple consumer touch points and the growing scarcity of undivided attention to messages, it is imperative for brands to continuously create a seamless story that sticks. From advertising to brand identity design to social media communications, the brand needs to tell a unified story.
Who should attend
- Brand owners, whether working within a corporate setting or managing their own businesses will benefit from this workshop
- Creatives and designers who would like to gain an appreciation of the client’s point of view in developing communications
- To provide an overview of three key communication pillars of brand building: advertising development, brand identity design and social media content development;
- To provide participants with a working knowledge of the processes involved in developing brand communication across the three platforms.
- Introduction/Ice Breaker
- Branding and the Importance of Communication
- From Insight to Positioning
- The Client Brief
- Exercise: Writing an Advertising Brief
- The Briefing Meeting
- Exercise: Briefing the Agency
- Brand Identity Design
- Social Media Storytelling
Ms. Gold Tantoco
is the Founder of and Managing Consultant at Idea M Innovation, Design and Marketing Consultancy as well as the President of Prism Gallery.
Ms. Tantoco has over 30 years of solid multi-brand and multi-country Marketing and General Management experience from various local and multinational companies such as Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, SC Johnson & Son, Inc., Jollibee Foods Corporation, Century Pacific Food, Inc. and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. Throughout her career, she received various marketing and innovation awards and for outstanding advertising and public relations campaigns for the brands she worked on.
She graduated from the University of the Philippines with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) and units towards a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Industrial Design degree. She also received a Master of Business Administration degree from the same university where she graduated Salutatorian of the class.