May 27, 2020 - May 30, 2020
Wednesdays - Thursdays
5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Early Eagle Rate:
May 13, 2020
Learn how to effectively create and communicate your brand position, value, and experience, to lead and retain a long term loyal customer base. Leverage various communication media strategies responsive to market conditions to maximize competitive advantage. Practice integrated marketing communications throughout the organization – so that you retain top of mind in today’s fickle-minded consumer markets.
Who should attend
- Professionals in a marketing or sales function and entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of how to develop and market products and services in a more accurate, insightful, creative and systematic manner;
- Middle management professionals preparing for general management positions.
After the course, you will:
- Know how effective and efficient communications play a critical component in contributing to the success of the entire marketing effort to build brand equity;
- Develop a good working knowledge on the essence of the communication process;
- Understand how consumer insights and its proper application can provide meaningful connections that are essential in defining perception – thus, improved image and value;
- Gain insight on above-the-line brand building strategies in a modern media environment to gain and retain attention for your product; and
- Acquire an understanding of consumer insights that are critical to thematic brand building.
- Marketing communications: An integral part of marketing
- The elements of marketing communications
- The 4 P's of marketing
- Case studies
- Team exercise
- Marketing is all about brand building
- What makes for a successful brand
- Consumer insights
- Positioning your brands: Selecting the right market
- Media and the budget
- Last day group challenge
- Integrated marketing communications
- Case studies
- Above the line, below the line and digital media
- Team exercise
- Team presentation
MS. ELEANOR S. MODESTO is the Digital Strategy Advisor of Nurun, the global digital network of Publicis Worldwide. She conducts workshops on creativity, presentation skills, new business and marketing communications around the Asia Pacific Region. She is a regular resource person in advertising, brand building, and marketing for conferences, summits, workshops, seminars, and media interviews. Ms. Modesto has also been a speaker and facilitator at the Asia Pacific Media Forum held every two years in Bali, Indonesia.
Prior to this, she was CEO of Lowe Jakarta, the number one advertising agency in Indonesia; Head of Creative of Lintas Jakarta; Creative Director of Lintas Manila (now Lowe Manila); and Associate Creative Director of Ace-Compton (now Saatchi & Saatchi). Further, she conducted workshops for Bates141, GroupM, Leo Burnett, Bintang 7, Darya Varia, Lowe, JWT, First Media, AKV TV, Unilever, InterAct Carlson, Activate, TBWA, DDB, Group M, and Cabe Rawit, among others.
Ms. Modesto graduated from the University of the Philippines, with a degree in Visual Communication. She graduated cum laude. She was the first Agora Awardee for Regional Marketing Communications by the Philippine Marketing Association.