September 18, 2023 - September 25, 2023
Schedule via Zoom:
September 18, 20, 21, & 25, 2023
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
5:00 pm-8:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
September 04, 2023
Make Brands Come Alive for Consumers
Brands exist to effectively communicate your brand value proposition and experience to build and retain a loyal customer base.
Managing brands includes creative and experiential promotion strategies to effectively communicate tangible product or intangible service brand benefits.
Effective integrated marketing communications within and outside of the organization will motivate your people to enthusiastically engage customers and to remain top of mind in today’s fickle-minded consumer markets.
In the age of the new normal, we either Pivot or Perish to survive the massive challenges that are facing us. Some may have changed careers or started their own businesses - whether this is a product or a service. Marketing Communications Course Program will show learners how to effectively create and communicate their Brand to their Target Market.
At the end of the day, you want your Brand to be differentiated and we will show you how Consumer Insights can help you do this. You will also learn from Inspiring Case Studies that show how to use Marketing Communications in Digital Media. All these will equip you and your Brand to succeed in today’s hyper-competitive environment.
This course is graded and may be credited to the Marketing Diploma Program. A certificate of Completion will be issued once the student meets the attendance and academic requirements
Who should attend
- Marketing and sales professionals as well as entrepreneurs who want to have a better understanding of how to market products in a more accurate, insightful, creative, and systematic manner.
- Middle management professionals preparing for general management positions.
Successful completion of this module enables the participant to:
- Learn how Marketing Communications play a critical part in the success of a Brand's marketing;
- Understand how a deep understanding of unmet consumer needs (consumer insight) is critical for a brand to resolve customer problems/needs via user experiences that meaningfully and intimately connect with consumers that gain favorable perception and differentiate a brand;
- Learn to design a communication plan that integrates various online or offline media and content strategies across various distribution channels to attain marketing and business objectives;
- Have a good working knowledge of how to design and apply an integrated communication process attune with the customer purchase journey stage in various industry or consumer use cases/markets (Case Studies);
- Learn how to use Marketing Communications in the Digital age in an ethical manner so that customers make informed purchase and usage decisions
A. Introduction of Resource Person and the Learners
B. Lecture: Introduction to Marketing Communication and its critical role in the Modern Marketing Process
A. The Marketing Communications process
B. Consumer Insights and its importance
C. Case Studies
D. Steps in preparing Marketing Communications Campaign
A. Marketing Communication in the Digital Age
B. Adapting the principles of Marcom in the New Normal
A. Group Presentation of Marketing Communication Plan
Ms. Eleanor S. Modesto was a Digital Strategy Advisor of Nurun, the global digital network of Publicis Worldwide. She also conducts workshops on creativity, presentation skills, new business and marketing communications around the Asia Pacific Region. She is a regular resource person in marketing communications, brand building, and consumer insight for conferences, summits, workshops, seminars and media interviews. Ms. Modesto was also a speaker and facilitator at the Asia Pacific Media Forum held every two years in Bali, Indonesia.
She was CEO of Lintas Jakarta for over 2 decades when the agency was the number one advertising agency in Indonesia. Initially she was Executive Creative Director of Lintas Jakarta (now Mullen Jakarta); Creative Director of Lintas Manila (now Mullen Group Manila); and Associate Creative Director of Ace-Compton (now Saatchi & Saatchi). She conducted workshops for Bates141, GroupM, Leo Burnett, Bintang 7, Darya Varia, Lowe, JWT, First Media, AKV TV, Unilever, InterAct Carlson, Activate, TBWA, DDB, Group M, and Cabe Rawit, among others.
Ms. Modesto graduated from the University of the Philippines, with a degree in Visual Communication. She graduated cum laude. She was the first Agora Awardee for Regional Marketing Communications by the Philippine Marketing Association.