July 03, 2019 - July 06, 2019
Wednesday - Thursday
5:30 am - 9:30 pm
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
Learn how to effectively create and communicate your brand position, value, and experience, to lead and retain a long term loyal customer base. Leverage various communication media strategies responsive to market conditions to maximize competitive advantage. Practice integrated marketing communications throughout the organization – so that you retain top of mind in today’s fickle-minded consumer markets.
Who should attend
- Professionals in a marketing or sales function and entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of how to develop and market products and services in a more accurate, insightful, creative and systematic manner;
- Middle management professionals preparing for general management positions.
After the course, you will:
- Know how effective and efficient communications play a critical component in contributing to the success of the entire marketing effort to build brand equity;
- Develop a good working knowledge on the essence of the communication process;
- Understand how consumer insights and its proper application can provide meaningful connections that are essential in defining perception – thus, improved image and value;
- Gain insight on above-the-line brand building strategies in a modern media environment to gain and retain attention for your product; and
- Acquire an understanding of consumer insights that are critical to thematic brand building.
- Marketing communications: An integral part of marketing
- The elements of marketing communications
- The 4 P's of marketing
- Case studies
- Team exercise
- Marketing is all about brand building
- What makes for a successful brand
- Consumer insights
- Positioning your brands: Selecting the right market
- Media and the budget
- Last day group challenge
- Integrated marketing communications
- Case studies
- Above the line, below the line and digital media
- Team exercise
- Team presentation
Ms. Eleanor S. Modesto
is the Digital Strategy Advisor of Nurun, the global digital network of Publicis Worldwide. She conducts workshops on creativity, presentation skills, new business and marketing communications around the Asia Pacific Region. She is a regular resource person in advertising, brand building, and marketing for conferences, summits, workshops, seminars, and media interviews. Ms. Modesto has also been a speaker and facilitator at the Asia Pacific Media Forum held every two years in Bali, Indonesia.
"The course was just a right mix of theory and real-life applications. Having a success story in Sir Dondi was an added treat! I love how the course was structured. Keep up the great work!."
- Gracie Dar Santos Assistant Manager - IC Content, Pioneer Insurance
"It refreshes my knowledge in marketing and gives me motivation to learn."
- Mae Sedigo Sales, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
"Worth every listening minute. Professor and classmates were awesome. I have learned more in 3 days than I did from a subject an entire week in college."
- Maebelle Varron Marketing Communications Manager, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino
"Very useful for people who have zero background on marketing. Highly recommended!"
- Faith Salazar Digital Marketing Strategist, Fiera Events
"Useful, informative, relevant for marketing practitioners. A must course to update on the latest marketing trends."
- Gladys Judan Brand Manager, United Laboratories, Inc.