November 21, 2022 - December 16, 2022
4 weeks of self-paced learning with live sessions
Live sessions via Zoom:
November 25, Dec. 2, 9, & 16, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Asynchronous materials access at AteneoBlueCloud (Canvas LMS)
All videos for the week must be viewed before the live session
Graded activities will be discussed during the live sessions, but due in two weeks from their scheduled start
Total number of hours dedicated to Program Management = Approx. 21 hours
Early Eagle Rate:
November 07, 2022
Level up your Project Management skills and learn how to manage programs!
This course is designed to give you an accelerated understanding of Project Management. This will help you navigate and survive the transition from a project manager to a program manager.
If you are managing big multi-year, large projects, it is possibly considered a program. There are projects that are best managed centrally to realize their benefits.
Who should attend
This program is best suited for:
After the course, you will:
Learn how to use techniques and tools for the project management discipline.
Learn the different program knowledge areas.
Understand the process of the program life cycle.
Develop program charters, gantt charts, architecture, benefits realization tracking, and program reporting.
Week 1: Context of Programs & Program Knowledge Areas
• Welcome to Program Management
• The Project Management Institute
• Project Manager Competencies & Types of Projects
• Portfolio and Organizational Structures
• Weak, Balanced, and Strong Matrix Organizations
• Composite Organizations & The Role of the Project Manager
• Introduction to the Program Management Process Groups & the Program Life Cycle
• Program Integration Management
• Program Scope, Time, and Communication Management
• Program Risk, Procurement, and Financial Management
• Program Stakeholder & Program Governance Management
Week 2: Program Life Cycle: Initiation and Planning Process
• Initiation Process of Program Integration Management
• Establishing Program Financial Framework
• Planning Process Introduction
• Plan Program Scope & Defining Goals and Objectives
• Developing Program Requirements & Architecture
• Developing Program Work Breakdown Structure & Management Plan
• Developing Program Infrastructure & Schedule
• Planning Communications Process, Risk Management Planning, and Identifying Program Risks
• Analyzing and Planning Program Risk Responses
Week 3: Program Life Cycle: Planning Process
• Program Procurement Planning
• Program Financial Plans
• Estimating & Budget Program Costs
• Plan Program Stakeholders
• Identify Program Stakeholders
• Plan and Establish Program Governance Structure
• Planning for Audits & Program Quality
Week 4: Program Life Cycle: Executing, Managing and Controlling, & Closing Process
• Directing and Managing Program Execution & Managing Program Resources
• Managing Program Architecture, Component Interfaces, and Distribute Information
• Conduct Procurement, Engage Stakeholders, and Approve Component Initiation
• Monitor and Control Program Performance
• Manage Issues, Monitor and Control Scope, Monitor and Control Schedule, & Report Program Performance
• Monitor and Control Risks, Administer Procurement, Manage and Control Financials, & Manage Program Stakeholder Expectations
• Provide Governance Oversight & Manage Program Benefits
• The Closing Process Group
Mr. Mario Domingo is the Director of the Ateneo Institute for Digital Enterprises where he helps share his knowledge in digital transformation and innovation. He has successfully helped companies through their Digital Transformation over the years.
He is the former AsiaPac Group CTO of Cboe Global Markets/Chi-X Asia-Pacific Holdings, Ltd, a global market infrastructure company operating across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. He was also president of Chi-X Global Technology Philippines, Inc. A low-latency, high-frequency trading platform technology and operations FinTech company he built from the ground up. Today, over USD$2 Billion in trades are managed by the highly regulated system and is the only one of its kind in the Philippines.
He is the founder of several technology companies in Singapore and the Philippines in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics. He is also the founder of DARC Labs, an AI-healthcare tech R&D center where they work on imaging and genomics diagnostics.
He spent many years in Telecom and the Defense and Manufacturing Technologies in the United States.