Strategic Competitive Marketing
July 17, 2019 - July 18, 2019
Wednesday - Thursday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
July 03, 2019
Today’s business environment is marked by disruptions and continuous change as technology reshapes the way we manage, market and compete. At the center of every sustainable business is the need to get, grow and keep clients. In this intensely competitive landscape lies many challenges and companies need to focus on a strong strategy in order to survive and keep up with the changing expectations of customers.
This 2-day workshop aims to inspire the participants to unbox their thinking process and reinvent themselves with new skills, the latest marketing tools and methodologies to develop and grow their business.
Who should attend
This course is designed for Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners who are involved in their company’s Strategic Planning and Marketing.
After the course, you will
- Have a better understanding of how customers buy and how to spot key consumer needs;
- Learn how to segment markets, assess competitors and position your brand(s);
- Learn how to Integrate the company’s marketing strategy with channel (distribution, media), logistics and marketing;
- Learn how to position your Brand and create brand value vis-a-vis your competition; and
- Apply Strategic Marketing Ideas for your company and your unit.
- What is Strategy?
- Strategy as “Problem-Solving” Thinking
- How to Craft Strategy
- The Strategy Hierarchy
- Understanding Marketing Strategy
- How Marketing and the Competition drives Business Strategy
- Five Forces that affect Strategy
Ms. Eleanor S. Modesto
is the Digital Strategy Advisor of Nurun, the global digital network of Publicis Worldwide. She conducts workshops on creativity, presentation skills, new business and marketing communications around the Asia Pacific Region. She is a regular resource person in advertising, brand building, and marketing for conferences, summits, workshops, seminars, and media interviews. Ms. Modesto has also been a speaker and facilitator at the Asia Pacific Media Forum held every two years in Bali, Indonesia.