Many organizations seek for the link between strategy and execution. This module is designed to provide the roadmap and competencies necessary to create a successful project management organization.
In this module, we will explore how companies manage and implement strategy in a projectized environment. We also look in the model that describes how to create a high-performing project management organization.
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skills, new project managers, project team members, project sponsors, project proponents, new product development, project managers who need refresher course on project management knowledge, processes, competencies, and
Disclaimer: Ateneo CCE is not a PMI ATP (Authorized Training Provider). PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute. However, professional development units (PDUs) will still be accepted from outside the Authorized Training Partner program. This means chapters, companies, or training providers who provide professional development opportunities – ATP or not – can provide PDU opportunities.
PDUs may be self reported by individuals who will be able to complete their courses with us through the following the steps below:
- Log into the CCRS https://ccrs.pmi.org
- Click on the Report PDUs tab on the left side of the page
- Click “Course or Training”
- Manually type in the required information (provider name, activity name, dates, and number of PDUs). Please do not select any course or provider from the dropdown menu
- Once you have entered this information, please agree that the claim is accurate and click the submit button