The Power of Positive Management
Early Eagle Rate:
The Power of Positive Management is a two-day program based on the premise that as an employee, the personal relationship you have with your manager is the most meaningful relationship that you have in your organization. It also determines how long you will stay and how productive you are in your organization.
People want to love what they do. They have passions and goals. They have likes and dislikes. The Power of Positive Management showcases positive, impactful management strategies and guiding principles meant to answer the employees' need for respect, and the search for meaning in the workplace; giving them a sense of purpose; timeless -- and positive.
Who should attend
Managers, coaches, consultants, organizational psychologists, HR professionals who want to help improve the wellbeing of employees that will lead to positive business results
After the course, you will:
- Apply positive leadership practices and enable teams to achieve higher project performance and employee commitment;
- Bridge gaps in morale, communication and career path between managers and employees; and
- Highlight the truth that sustained exemplary performance can only be inspired through the use of positive reinforcement.
- Caring and Inspiring Management
- Relationship-driven direction
- Building psychological capital
- Channelling and inspiring employee performance
- Adopting to Change
- Less traditional ways of thinking
- Inspiring positivity
- Culture of respect, kindness and gratitude
- Embracing a Coaching Mindset
- Empathetic listening
- Promoting trust and self-efficacy
- Recognizing for effort
- Making the Emotional Connection
- Cultivating an inspiring vision
- Celebrating and rewarding achievements
- Setting standards for performance by modeling
Ms. Ma. Socorro "Baby" P. Jamias
is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, a learning and development facilitator, and a capability-building consultant. She also has a Certificate in Organization Development from the Ateneo Human Resources Center. She works with the academe, government, various businesses, and other private organizations. Her expertise includes performance improvement, talent management, professional skills development, and leadership and management training.
Ms. Jamias was a faculty member of Far Eastern University, University of Sto. Tomas, Maryknoll (now Miriam) College, St. Joseph's College, and Ateneo de Manila.
She completed her Master of Arts degree in Linguistics at the Ateneo de Manila University. She likewise took graduate studies in Education, Drama, and Speech at the University of the Philippines, University of Sto. Tomas, and Ateneo de Manila University respectively.
Currently, she is Program Director of the Happiness at Work Series and the Communication Excellence Series of the Ateneo Center for Continuing Education.