December 07, 2020 - December 15, 2020
Schedule via Zoom:
December 7, 8, 14, & 15, 2020
Mondays to Tuesdays
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Early Eagle Rate:
November 23, 2020
Service Quality is a matter of knowing your customers, designing services to meet customer needs and finally managing the service production and delivery process to their satisfaction.
This course studies Service Quality at a strategic level, enabling management to design customer-focused methods in their processes.
Who should attend
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service personnel, supervisors, and managers of all industries;
- Proprietors and entrepreneurs of all industries
After the course, you will:
- Understand how to critically look at customer service levels and establish if the organization is truly customer driven;
- Learn specific critical-to-quality attributes of customer service;
- Set metrics to drive and monitor service quality;
- Commit to develop his leadership role in driving service quality in the organization; and
- Create a framework to drive service quality implementation.
- Introduction to service quality
- The Service Quality model
- Expected quality (customer expectations)
- Experienced quality (technical and functional quality)
- Starting with the customer
- Internal and external customers
- Customer perceived value
- Customer expectations
- Setting service quality standards
- Voice of Customer as a basis for service quality standards
- Service metrics and goals
- Service quality management and monitoring
- Value creation through internal customers
- Employee empowerment
- Service process standardization
- Continuous improvement
- Service quality gaps
Ms. Anamaria M. Mercado (Service Excellence)
is the Program Director of Six Sigma Certification Programs at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business - Center for Continuing Education. She is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB), receiving her certification after a five-week training session in the United States and a two-year full-time assignment as a Process Improvement Deployment Manager. Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology using process and statistical analysis. As a Six Sigma MBB, she helped launch the process improvement initiative in her former company and managed multiple projects across the organization, improving process performance and customer satisfaction while delivering financial benefits.
She worked with a number of companies from various industries providing process improvement consulting services in training and coaching. She also has professional experience in sales and marketing management, as well as in training and development.
Ms. Mercado holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics and postgraduate units in Professional Education from the University of the Philippines. She also has a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.