Build. Motivate. Sustain. Keys to a Winning Team
December 17, 2019 - December 18, 2019
Tuesday - Wednesday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Early Eagle Rate:
December 03, 2019
Transformational Sales Management (TSM) is one of the topics of Transformational Sales Leadership series that addresses growing concerns of Sales organization in terms of Sales Management. Building, Motivating and Sustaining Productive Sales Teams has always been a puzzle.
This 2-day Transformational Sales Learning and Leadership Workshop Session will give participants new awareness, mindsets, learnings and experiences. The big question really is how does one become a sales manager? If sales performance will be the only basis to promote, there will be hundreds, thousands or even millions of successful managers. However, this is not always the case. TSM will give learners a shift to focus only on things that matter as a sales manager. TSM is all about becoming multipliers of productivity within the sales organization.
Who should attend
The course is designed for:
- Sales professionals
- Sales manager
- Business owners
After the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the nature of Transformational Sales Management (Build to Sustain Growth)
- Know the secrets of Great Sales Managers when building teams
- Learn new mindsets to build a productive sales force
- Unlock keys to Transformational Sales Management in sustaining sales growth
- The Principle of Transformational Sales Management
- The DNA of a Sales Manager
- Decoding the Secret
- The Power to Build : The Power Science of Selection (The Secret of BUILDING)
- Hiring the right Sales force
- The 4-stage interview process
- Performers vs Producers
- Focus on Sales Coaching (The Power to provide MOTIVATION)
- The Sales Rhythm Principle
- Secrets of S.T.A.R. Sales performers
- 5 Motivational Tools
- Leading by Principle not by Policy (The Key to Sustainable Sales Growth)
- The Y.O.U Business
- Replicating Sales Success
Mr. Jonathan Petalver
is the CEO and President of the Petalver Management Consultancy Services. He designs, conceptualizes, and conducts sales training and marketing programs to Top 1000 Philippine Companies as well as Multinational Corporations in the field of retail sales, hotels, and fast food chains, leisure, pharmaceutical, information technology, telecomminication, real estate, direct selling, and multi-level marketing companies. He is also the Program Director of Transformational Sales Leadership Programs of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business - Continuing Center for Education (AGSB - CCE).
He conducted trainings and workshops for various disciplines, such as: leadership, sales and marketing, customer service and personality development, effective business communication, team building, and motivational.
Mr. Petalver earned his Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management from the Centro Escolar University, and completing his Masters degree in Business Administration – Regis Program from the AGSB. He founded The Sales Champ Academy and The Sales Champ Club. He is the author of the Transformational Sales Leadership book See Saw Sell: Killer-Instinct Mindset to Sell More and Win More.