Cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
Early Eagle Rate:
Beyond projects are groups of projects managed centrally because of its benefits in doing so.
Portfolio Management tackles the foundations, tools, and techniques in managing portfolios of projects to help govern and manage the implementation of the strategies of the organization.
Who should attend
- Advanced Project Management stakeholders
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- PMO members
- Executive Sponsors initiating programs and managing strategies
- CXOs seeking hands-on knowledge on how to implement strategy
After the course, you will:
- Learn fundamental concepts derived from the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) A Guide to the Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and augmented by global best practices;
- Understand the tools and techniques to install in the organizational processes for portfolio and program management.
- What are projects, programs and portfolios?
- How do organizations implement strategies?
- Definition of terms
- Components of programs and portfolios, program and portfolio selection techniques and criteria
- Program and portfolio life cycle
Mr. Mario Domingo
AIDE Institute Director and founder of Neural Mechanics, a deep-learning solutions company headquartered in Singapore responsible for helping client companies transform their businesses by focusing on their customers using deep-learning in enterprise architecture. He is currently the Chief Transformation Officer of Energy Development Corporation.