January 16, 2023 - February 03, 2023
Registration is now closed
Early Eagle Rate:
Portfolio Management tackles the foundations, tools, and techniques in managing portfolios of projects to help govern and manage the implementation of the strategies of the organization. The program will help you navigate and survive the transition from a project or program manager, to a portfolio manager.
If you are managing programs of projects for the enterprise or a portfolio of projects, this course is for you.
Who should attend
This program is best suited for:
• Advanced Project Management stakeholders
• Program Managers
• Portfolio Managers
• PMO members
• Executive Sponsors initiating programs and managing strategies
• CXOs seeking hands-on knowledge on how to implement strategy
After the course, you will:
Learn fundamental concepts derived from PMBOK® Guide and augmented by global best practices.
Understand the tools and techniques to install in the organizational processes for portfolio and program management.
Week 1: Chapter 1
• Project Portfolio Management
• The Role of the Portfolio Manager and Metrics
Week 2: Chapter 2
• Portfolio Business Process and Organization
• Portfolio Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities
• Organizational Influence
Week 3: Chapter 3
• Portfolio Management Processes for a Portfolio
• Portfolio Management Processes for a Portfolio: Identification, Categorization, and Evaluation
• Portfolio Management Processes for a Portfolio: Selection, Prioritization, and Portfolio Balancing
• Portfolio Management Processes for a Portfolio: Authorization, and Monitoring & Controlling
Mr. Mario Domingo is the Director of the Ateneo Institute for Digital Enterprises where he helps share his knowledge in digital transformation and innovation. He has helped several companies through their Digital Transformation over the years.
He is now the Global Chief Technology Officer of UBX Philippines, a financial technology company offering the Philippines' leading Open Finance platform. Also, he was recently the Group CTO of Chi-X Asia-Pacific Holdings, Ltd, a Hong Kong conglomerate of market centers operating equities exchanges in Australia and Japan. He is the founder of several technology companies in Singapore and the Philippines in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics. He is also the founder of DARC Labs, an AI-healthcare tech R&D center where they work on imaging and genomics diagnostics. He spent many years in telecom and defense and manufacturing technologies in the United States.
Mr. Domingo has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, a Major in Finance, and a Master's degree in Finance and Applied Economics from the University of Southern California, USA.