Segmenting, Targeting, Positioning: The Foundation of Strong Brands
August 19, 2021 - August 26, 2021
Schedule via Zoom:
August 19, 23, 25, & 26 2021
Monday, Wednesday & Thursdays
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The lead time for the release of Digital Certification of Completion is twenty-five business days from the last day of the program.
Early Eagle Rate:
August 05, 2021
Grab the pole position to take advantage of the most attractive marketing opportunities through sustainable and effective market segmentation, targeting, and positioning strategies. Create new markets where others see none! Apply your marketing research generated consumer insights with rational planning principles, to create unique, relevant and differentiated products. Know what works and what doesn’t in real life marketing planning case discussions.
Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (STP) is the prerequisite course of Brand Management. The Brand Management course is designed to provide the student with knowledge of advanced marketing frameworks to be used in brand expression and strategy. A solid understanding of brand positioning is the foundation of robust brand management decisions.
This course is graded and may be credited to the Marketing Diploma Program. Certificate of Completion will be issued once the student meets the attendance and academic requirements.
Who should attend
1. Marketing and sales professionals as well as entrepreneurs who want to have a better understanding of how to market products in a more accurate, insightful, creative, and systematic manner.
2. Middle management professionals preparing for general management positions.
3. Professionals who intend to take advanced Marketing Courses in Ateneo CCE.
At the end of the course, you will:
1. Understand the logic and essential elements of creating a powerful competitor-beating marketing strategy anchored on incisive customer need profiling or research and segmenting methods that identify new viable and growing markets for which you can develop innovative products and brands.
2. Learn the essentials of primary and secondary marketing research, how qualitative and quantitative research methods lead you to discover hidden consumer need insights critical basis for innovative product and brand strategies.
3. Learn how to make tactical marketing or 4P’s programs that realize the strategic intent of your brand and product strategies i.e. managing product lines and distribution/sales promotions efforts to grow your markets.
4. Learn to apply marketing concepts and skills by presenting/delivering a brand and product strategy presentation.
I. Brands: What They Are, Their Roles and Ecosystem
II. Introduction to STP
Ms. Gold Tantoco is the Founder of and Managing Consultant at Idea M Innovation, Design and Marketing Consultancy as well as the President of Prism Gallery.
Ms. Tantoco has over 30 years of solid multi-brand and multi-country Marketing and General Management experience from various local and multinational companies such as Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, SC Johnson & Son, Inc., Jollibee Foods Corporation, Century Pacific Food, Inc. and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. Throughout her career, she received various marketing and innovation awards and for outstanding advertising and public relations campaigns for the brands she worked on.
She graduated from the University of the Philippines with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) and units towards a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Industrial Design degree. She also received a Master of Business Administration degree from the same university where she graduated Salutatorian of the class.