Setting up a PMO for "Always-On Transformation"
Cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
Early Eagle Rate:
Global research studies indicate that transformation programs fail to take root and turns out to become very risky one-time, big-time initiatives that fail to sustain and scale the changes it seeks to engrain. The PMO is one of the most critical components of a successful “Always-On Transformation.
Setting up a PMO for “Always-On Transformation” provides a compact and impactful coursework that leverages on global best practices in Portfolio, Program and Project Management. The program is delivered by one of the country's most respected expert in transformation.
Who should attend
- CXOs preferably CEOs
- Transformation Officers
- PMO heads
- CXOs seeking hands-on knowledge on how to manage transformation
After the course, you will:
- Learn fundamental concepts in “Always On Transformation” leveraging the body of knowledge of the Project Management Institute;
- Be augmented by global best digital and business transformation practices; and
- Learn valuable tools and techniques which are spread across the 2-day program enhanced by best practices on what works and what does not work for transformation.
- Why transformation? The hype, the business case, and the reality
- What makes transformation work?
- Value, culture, processes and technology in transformation
- The CEO and the PMO vs the status quo
- Setting up a PMO – The right PMO for the right job
- Value delivery focus and sustainability
Mr. Chino Rodriguez is currently a consultant for Neural Mechanics which does data science and machine learning for various companies in the Philippines.
He has been in consulting since 2006 and held various positions in corporate offices and academe. Most recently, he was PMO Director and Head of Envirosite for ADEC Innovations. As PMO Director, he manages new ADEC programs through various project teams and ensures that projects are delivered in scope, on budget and on time. As Envirosite Head, he led Envirosite’s day-to-day operations which include developing and deploying Workbench’s enhancements through the various development and QA teams.
Before his ADEC stint, he was a Solution Architect and Consultant for Natural Intelligence Solutions, based in Singapore. This company deals with consulting services, data science and high-performance computing with Deep Machine Learning. He was also a Solution Architect for and Consultant for DANATEQ, Inc. that deals with similar activities of those mentioned above.
He also held various managerial positions for IT for the Ateneo Graduate School of Business and Ateneo de Manila University for 15 years.
Mr. Rodriguez holds a Masters degree in Information Technology from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business and holds diplomas and certifications in Ethical Hacking and Project Management.