Setting up a PMO for "Always-On Transformation"
January 08, 2024 - January 26, 2024
Live via Zoom:
January 12, 19 & 26, 2024
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
3 weeks self-paced learning
Early Eagle Rate:
January 05, 2024
Global research studies indicate that transformation programs fail to take root and turns out to become very risky one-time, big-time initiatives that fail to sustain and scale the changes it seeks to engrain. The PMO is one of the most critical components of a successful “Always-On Transformation.
Setting up a PMO for “Always-On Transformation” provides a compact and impactful coursework that leverages on global best practices in Portfolio, Program and Project Management. The program is delivered by one of the country's most respected expert in transformation.
Who should attend
- CXOs preferably CEOs
- Transformation Officers
- PMO heads
- CXOs seeking hands-on knowledge on how to manage transformation
After the course, you will:
- Learn fundamental concepts in “Always On Transformation” leveraging the body of knowledge of the Project Management Institute;
- Be augmented by global best digital and business transformation practices; and
- Learn valuable tools and techniques which are spread across the 2-day program enhanced by best practices on what works and what does not work for transformation.
- Why transformation? The hype, the business case, and the reality
- What makes transformation work?
- Value, culture, processes and technology in transformation
- The CEO and the PMO vs the status quo
- Setting up a PMO – The right PMO for the right job
- Value delivery focus and sustainability
Mr. Mario Domingo is the Global Chief Technology Officer of UBX Philippines, a financial technology company offering the Philippines' leading Open Finance platform. Also, he was recently the Group CTO of Chi-X Asia-Pacific Holdings, Ltd, a Hong Kong conglomerate of market centers operating equities exchanges in Australia and Japan. He is the founder of several technology companies in Singapore and the Philippines in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics. He is also the founder of DARC Labs, an AI-healthcare tech R&D center where they work on imaging and genomics diagnostics. He spent many years in telecom and defense and manufacturing technologies in the United States.
Mr. Domingo has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, a Major in Finance, and a Master's degree in Finance and Applied Economics from the University of Southern California, USA.